Friday, February 11, 2011

Sneak Peek of Baby "J" and big brother "D"!









I had the pleasure of photographing the cutest newborn baby boy and his brother this week. I had not seen little "D' since we did his newborn pictures! Boy how big he has gotten. His baby brother was the sleepiest baby I have ever photographed, and looked like "Bam Bam" in the brown diaper cover...remeber the flinstones? I kid you not, fuzzy reddish brown hair too! At one point I told my friend when she asked what I wanted to do next, was to take him home and put him in a basket for when I need a baby fix! We had lots of fun with some new props, and he looked like a tiny smurf. Getting the boys together was a bit harder as little "D" is not quite old enought to hold baby, and really just wanted to show me his toys! I was able to get a few of him when he least expected it...love the one on blue! Enjoy your sneak peek, there are many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!