Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sneak Peek of the "B" family!


Surprise:) I was able to get this posted tonight for you! One picture that is ok with the Dog was the goal when we started. We got lucky as the barn was pretty quiet and there were no distractions for "B"!  I love that "K" is clapping her hands in the family shot with the dog...We definitely got our "one shot" of this. Ms. "K" really liked my chair, so capturing her impish looks and shy smiles was really quite easy and fun. I am amazed at how light blue her eyes are, and these are all her own, no enhancements or saturation here! After getting our main shots we did some candid family time, and captured Baby "K" playing and having so much fun! I have posted a few of my favs. The gallery will post early next week. Thank you for your patience I really enjoyed working with you! C
 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!