Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sneak Peek of Neuqua Valley Senior "J" Class of 2013!

I was so happy "S" contacted me for Senior pictures for her daughter...we decided to go for it with the heat, and I am so glad that we did. Ms. "J" some how managed to stay "cool" and showed no, signs whatsoever that she may have been hot...Me on the other hand, not quite so cool as I  was out of breath and taking water breaks:) Thank goodness "J" was so easy and natural to work with. I was super excited to use my new chair, and the lighting was really pretty. "J"'s Mom was a huge help with moving around the chair with me, and keeping me fresh at the end. This is one quick one, had to post it. I just love the look on her face. Ill be posting a full "peek" Monday! Thank you again for having me capture these memories. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!