Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sneak Peek of Newborn Baby "S"!

Another baby girl! So thrilled that I have gotten to use  pink twice this year for newborn sessions! Miss "S" was a beautiful, baby girl, with a ton of black hair and really full lips and cheeks, super content and had great skin color even at 5 days old! Big brother and sister wanted to be in some pictures too, so we did some photos with them using their hands and the new baby. These came out so precious..I really enjoyed meeting you, and our time together, I now know who to call for inspiring decor ideas, and  massages too:) LOVED the style of this home. you are going to have a very hard time choosing, as we have great shots of every pose we did. She was a true angel, and you are so blessed. I will be posting your gallery very soon as she was so perfect there is hardly anything for me to do! I apologize for such a long peek of image! Carol












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!