Monday, June 1, 2009

Our Website is LIVE!

Finally!
This was worth the wait and I am so excited
to share my new website with you!
No more late late nights bleary eyed trying to get
this finished...although I am sure
I will be tweaking here and there,
and of course adding new photos!
Time to relax for a bit and smell the roses!
I am looking forward to getting more feedback and
followers now too! Please by all means, LEAVE COMMENTS-
"say something" when you visit my BLOG...
It is no fun writing to myself!
JK-thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carol, I have enjoyed working with you these past few weeks. I received so many wonderful comments from the graduation announcement that we created. It proved to be original, easy to read and a photo keeper. I'm looking forward to more unique projects together in the future. The website looks great!! Sincerely, Ginny

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!