Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sweet Sweet Daughter!









Ok, Normally my daughter does not really look at me, she just smiles at the ground. I do not know if it was the fantastic weather, or the parasol that she has been wanting to play with since December, but she actually cooperated for me! Toward the end of our "hike" (code for photo session)...she spotted her shadow and promptly named it Speckle! Speckle is my best friend she said, she does everything I do! She proceeded to race Speckle, trade hugs, wave, stamp and twirl and even asked if Speckle would shake her hair as we walked back to the car! Too sweet for me. Her brothers cannot wait to meet her new friend and are begging me to not tell her what a shadow really is! They want to see this in action! LOL! Take a peek.

1 comment:

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

Woo hoo Carol! Love these pics! Your daughter is adorable!

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!