Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sneak Peek of "M" brother and sister!

















WOW....ok, WOW again. I knew these kids were super cute, but once I got into the editing, I could not stop-absolutely beautiful! Mom had said that her son was a bit shy, and that her daughter was into this funky biting her lip smile but once they warmed up, we got past the bunny teeth and downward looks! I do not think I have taken a better picture of a brother/sister! Loved the jersey-go Hawk!s And the cute Marilyn Monroe dress! Thank you for letting me capture these moments and I so apologize for this HUGE peek! There were just too many.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol -
I really enjoyed these photos - the colors are really sharp and the outfits of the children and the backgrounds you selected are an amazing compliment to each other.

I'm sure you have some very pleased customers!

Carol Graham Photography said...

Thank you so much for such positive feedback! I truly appreciate it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!