Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sneak Peek of "K" Kids!


















I had such fun photographing these kids! each one had such a unique and different personality...from fun and cute to shy and easy going! I think we captured all three ...Mom and Dad were a huge help, other than my stepping in a pile of "p--p" half way through, we did great! Thank goodness for the on site water pump. ..I also found out that my parasol works great as an umbrella, as it drizzled the last 20 minutes! I know you guys were leery of keeping on the rain boots during the shots with all 3...I absolutely love the look with this setting and hope you do too!

2 comments:

Kelly Krock Parsons said...

The "K" kids are my beuatiful neice and nephews and I think you did capture them perfectly! Lovely work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much-they were all so adorable!

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!