Friday, August 20, 2010

Sneak Peek of "H" Family!






















WOW is all I can say...perfect lighting, perfect location, and the most beautiful family. Seriously though, I hardly had to edit any of these! The entire family was so happy and cooperative, I am changing my mind about families being "harder" to do! Must I say, I have never seen two more beautiful daughters. I think they must have thought I was loopy as I could not get over how well they photographed! I know you are both in college with career paths, but keep modeling in the back of your mind as you could most definitely do that too! I thoroughly enjoyed talking with Mom about the boys, school and activities (my own are the same age)...she was so sweet and down to earth, I hope our paths cross in the future. Enjoy your sneak peek, your galery will post very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!