Monday, October 18, 2010

Sneak Peek of "L" kids!





















OMG, sooo cute! I had so much fun photographing my good friends children this past week! So photogenic, I kid you not, those eyes are all theirs...no enhancements at all! We had a super nice windy day that worked with our country setting. Little "M" was hilarious hiding behind the chair, demanding that her brothers come sit too! Mom was a HUGE help with smiles...thank you so much. Enjoy your sneak peek, I know it is huge...but look what we got!

1 comment:

Tracey Himmel said...

Carol, the pictures are incredible! you have really honed your art...I wish I lived closer so you could take some of my family. All the best to you and yours in Naperville. Say hi to everyone for me!

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!