Sunday, April 3, 2011

Take me out to the ball game!

Our first ball game of the season! Very windy, but not too cold! I am so getting a small tripod this year! With 2 in travel ball, I am going to need it! LOVE my 300 lens, but ouch is it heavy. I so love how the sign says strike, ball, out in the background of my son pitching! I had an added bonus today while walking out to go home, I noticed that the small building for concessions had a ledge and looked really shabby and old (you all know I have a passion for those urban run down buildings...) the lighting was perfect-one look at my daughter, scuffed boots, jeans too big and a huge knit hat, and I just had to set her up there! She liked the idea, and actually posed...my daughter??? Normally eyes pinned shut, and looking everywhere but at my lens...my fantasies of the perfectly set up shot in the perfect outfit are forever shattered! I looked at these images when I came home, created in the real word, on the spur of the moment 100% unplanned taken in 8-10 minutes... natural light natural posing once again has me sold. I am so glad I stopped and unpacked my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!