Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sneak Peek of B Family!!





















































Dream session anyone??? Ok, Lets' see, a new fantastic settee, a beautiful day, vintage accents and 4 beautiful families! We had high hopes for using my new couch in an open field, and creating a vintage look, I think we captured exactly that! I loved the trikes, cameras and vintage items the family brought too! I will definitely be getting some vintage trikes of my own! Grandma and Grandpa were amazing for the candid shots at the end, I so love the one of Grandpa and his hat! Thank you so much for the opportunity to create these memories, and for working so hard during the session to capture our little ones when they were happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!