Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sneak Peek of "A" Family!

Seeing lifelong friends is always so fun...Mrs. "A" and I met when we were 6! Of course my daughter cannot believe "that"....or maybe that I "was" ever 6.The property that their new home is on, is a photographer's dream....with horses, hills, trees, water and a beautiful bridge. A very casual look was our plan, and I think we got some really nice shots! Grandma and Grandpa were in a few too...it was so nice to see them, I have so many childhood memories that were brought back. Aside from one of the horses taking a walk by itself, and the sun going down a bit faster than we wanted, things went pretty smooth! I learned how not to position Dad...thanks for that! (ha) you made me crack up, glad to see you have not changed a bit! I really enjoyed talking with the kids, and so miss you "M"! I cannot wait to come back with my family and hang with you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!