Friday, April 27, 2012

Sneak Peek of Neuqua Valley Senior "A"!



















































Ok, Almost every Senior Boy I've had this season, has originally "not" wanted pictures taken...thankfully, Mr. "A" liked my work, and decided Mom should have some Senior Memories:). Knowing that Mr. "A" was creative himself, I decided to go to a few new locations that were quite urban and places I had not photographed before. Check out his gorgeous hair, and eye color...they really pop in the ones by the colored wall. Mom, I appreciate your trusting me to capture his true personality, and am so happy that you are pleased with what we got! Thank you for a great session "A", for showing me the graffiti wall and for lasting an entire hour with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!