Monday, January 28, 2013

Featured on Bill Jacobs VW- tips for stunning Winter photos!!

I was thrilled when Bill Jacobs contacted me to ask if I would submit an image and offer a few "tips" for taking some great seasonal pictures for their blog!  I do wish we had some snow this year:( My daughter had said she did not want a "Plain ground Christmas" I could not agree more! I was able to dig up a favorite winter shot, and am sharing below the tips and some other images from various seasons! To view my post on the Bill Jacobs site click the link below!

http://blog.billjacobsvw.com/6-tips-for-stunning-winter-photos/ 
 Capture what you see

Here is another cute one-taken very quickly as my daughter left for school!




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!