Friday, February 8, 2013

Sneak Peek of Baby "S"!

I had photographed baby "S" at the end of the Fall, when she was just 3 weeks old! She has now grown into a  happy smiley 3 month:) Posing can be hard at this age as I always say with 3-4months, they aren't sleepy with noodle legs, but still cant sit, so we did a lot of tummy time and had some help from the bumbo seat.  Baby "S" was all for it but was holding back those smiles...love the quirky faces and the fingers by her lips- With a few cat naps and snacks, we  captured her personality and some super cute shots. Mom and I were sweating, and working (singing, clapping...) pretty hard.  - all -for- a- smile:) Mom- no worries, what happens in my sessions-stays in my sessions. Of course when we finished and baby "S" was safely into the car seat, she was smiling and flirting non stop-soooo cute! I had several chances to hold her and totally got my baby fix. I cant wait to do our lifestyle family session outside with you and C. Watch for the email on the gallery, it wont be long!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!