Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sneak Peek of Baby "I"!

This is a mini look at  baby "I" from earlier today! I adored her vintage outfit(s) the red hair and blue eyes...We had an amazing location to work with and a ton of fun! Mom was a huge help -at 15 months we were quite busy chasing "I" and trying to get some smiles! Thanks to Cookie and Mickey Mouse and some well planed timing we got to see Miss "I" dance and smile:) There is a large crescent shaped window in the home, that worked great for some more artistic shots...I love the one where she has the pearls caught on her headband, the twirling smile and of course the ones in the vintage romper!Seriously I have too many favorites to list:) Mom- I have added a few more and will finish up in 2 weeks! Enjoy the sneak peek and feel free to share the link with your friends and family.
Carol

















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!