Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sneak Peek of Mr. & Mrs. "L" celebrating 50 years! Naperville riverwalk

I knew from the minute that I read the client inquiry from "K" that I would love this couple. It was something like "Our children are making us take pictures for our 50th anniversary...." :) We had chosen a nice smaller park for our pictures, and had a beautiful day. I haven't photographed many Seniors in my career, and had so much fun. I learned a few secrets to a great marriage, and really enjoyed seeing them interact. I think the funniest thing is when I said " This is so nice, most elderly couples don't like having their picture taken...and Mrs. "L" promptly said "That would be us":) Apparently there is a grand daughter graduating who I may get to meet this Fall. Maybe after seeing our session she will come around! I hope that when my husband and I reach 50 years together, that we look as great as you, and have your spirit. The gallery will post tomorrow. Please enjoy the sneak peek and thank you again for a wonderful session.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!