Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sneak Peek of Mrs. T...my friend and future author!

I had the opportunity to photograph my beautiful and amazing good friend S this week who was in need of some environmental head shots.  S is a future author and is finishing her first book! YEAH- so exciting that you will be a published this Fall! I cant wait to see which picture you choose for the cover. I've always encouraged my friends to take some pictures of themselves now, while we are still "young." I find that most of us Mom's don't like pictures of ourselves, and just don't take them anymore....S and I had a really nice time - I am glad she had a reason to take some and that we captured a few candid fun shots that she will have for the future. If you would like some pictures of yourself, or with friends, give me a call...it will be fun, and those pictures may mean so much later:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!