Friday, April 17, 2015

Sneak Peek of Graduating Senior "L"! Class of 2015!

"L" is a Senior at Willowbrook High School. I photographed his sister 2 years ago, and it was so nice to see Mrs. "A" again! We met at the school to get some casual pictures with "L" in his volleyball uniform. My season just began, and it was so nice to start out with such a nice young man! "L" had  this easy way about him, and a great soft smile....the fence in the background worked out perfect and I am so happy with our Mini session:) I know that our big family session this fall will be so fun, and I cant wait to hear how Zoe is doing in school....and how "L" likes engineering! Mom passed on the title of a book to me, 1000 gifts, which I am going to look up very soon. Enjoy the sneak peek - Ill send invitations next!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!