Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Sneak peek of the "S" kiddos! ( my nieces)

It's been quite the family week~ Got my own kids in, and also my super cute nieces! I have not photographed these 2 together for a year and a half! I have been on a roll with tiny tots and urban settings this past month ! My Mom watches these guys every week, and I know how challenging getting pic of them together can be...so I am super happy that we got some for you! Thanks for playing peek-a-boo with "S" who is at that super smiley cute just older than a baby stage.  Big sister  "J" was so funny as she told me the secret to her smile was to say things like, like this she would say..."if you smile nice you can get a big swirl sucker" in this soft little but very serious voice! "J" is definitely the negotiator!  Mom- thanks for meeting me and driving so far to take these! I am so glad we got some!
Carol













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!