Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Sneak peek of the "W" family!

I felt like I knew the "W" family before we met. Mom had said that little "K", just under 2 would either be super shy and take awhile to warm up or...would grab my hand and be my best friend! As luck would have it, the latter of the 2 was the case, and she was sooo cute! As with all 20 month old's, she was super curious and sweet and  very much into everything we brought and the hill! Mom and Dad did a great job helping  us to capture candid softly posed moments, and I even sang some of her favorite songs to get some extra smiles as the sun went down and "K" started to get tired....and she must have been really tired to "like" my singing! As we walked back to the cars, "K' reached out and only wanted me to carry her...moments that make me love what I do even more. I am only posting 1 image now...more to come... love this!
Carol












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!