Saturday, November 7, 2015

Sneak peek of Miss "S" turning 3! Tea Party in the woods:)

Miss "S" and I have taken pictures before she was born! This year, she is all about tea sets and her favorite pals, especially Minnie! We decided that a tea party would make the perfect setting. I scoured the antique stores, and found a fantastic old end table with a pedstal base, that I hand painted for our session! It was fun to create a new look and I believe these tea parties will be a special session offered this Spring! I cant wait to add to this vintage girly look for next season! Miss "S" was so happy when she saw our set up, all her friends, pick cookies, flowers and lots of stuffed friendly faces! Loved every minute. I cannot think of a better way to capture this age!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!