Friday, January 29, 2016

Tea Party Sessions starting this Spring- Open call for models

Im so excited to begin working this spring!

I will be offering  stylized tea parties in a wooded setting...I will have an open call for models in April. I will be hosting 2 free sessions. If you have questions please comment so I can call you. I will post more information in March as well as the actual open call to select models!

Session will include:
Free sitting fee
2 free 8 x 10 prints or (4) 5 x 7 prints
Table and chairs
consultation about clothing and tea party cookies food etc.
Consutation regarding music and your childs preferences:)

Requirements: 
Girls must be age 3-5 
Should like teas sets/animals and make believe play! 
Be available during the week in the morning or late day before sunset
Must be ok wearing clothing similar to ideas discussed in clothing consultation:)

Here are a few images from a tea party this past fall. A huge thanks to Ms. "S" who I have been photographing since she was a newborn!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!