Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Sneak Peek of the "M Family and newborn baby "e"!

The flowers in the woods were the perfect setting to work with for our family session...With a newborn, and two siblings aged 2 and 5 I wanted to be sure things were just right! My assistant Michelle was amazing from holding reflectors to chatting with the big brother and sister so I could work with mom and the baby, I do not know how I would have done it without her! Big hugs Michelle for all your help! These kiddos were so sweet and so cooperative, any time baby "E" cried they would lean in to kiss her and comfort her, barely a peep the whole session. Mom wanted a more candid session and we had so much fun just being together... These are some of my favorite images...
Carol








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!