Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sneak Peek of Baby "L"
















This little girl has the most beautiful blue eyes, and fun personality! Our first outfit was a traditional kimono that was just stunning. Little "L" was not so mobile in it as it is a long style dress, which made this part of our session the easiest. As soon as we changed into the Tutu, it was another story! I forgot how much one year olds "want" to hold what you show them, so much for my "cute" noisy props! After clearing the room of all attractions we got little "L" interested in some butterflies...I love the antique soft look of these. We played, had lunch,and finished up in the hallway playing with balloons. ...Big brother "G" was probably the most well behaved cutest 2 year old in the world. He was a great singer, and my test shot dude...I posted one of these too! Thank you so much for the opportunity to photograph your beautiful children...I am looking forward to an outdoor session and hope you love these as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!