Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sneak Peek of Beautiful "A"












I have not done too many maternity sessions, so we tried some new things, and I have to say, that I think Mrs. "A" looks beautiful. I loved using the window and the soft lighting, there is such a serene look to many of these, those quiet wonderous moments...After working in the bedroom, we took a few fun shots in the nursery which by the way is so cute and charming....all custom painted by a friend of Mrs. "A" complete with a cuddly giraffe! We then took some more artistic shots from above using the foyer. I love the clean look of these. Mrs. "A" I thank you so much for the opportunity to photograph you and for your patience while we tried some new things! I cannot wait to meet baby.

1 comment:

Rachael @ The Little Birdie said...

Beautiful photos! You definitely captured the essence of my sweet friend!! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!