Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sneak Peek of Waubonsee High School Senior Model "M"!








Mr. "M", I was told would give me a "smirk" smile, but no real ones:) OK...until about 10 minutes in, maybe I'm funny, maybe I asked too many times, but none the less, we got some "smiling" shots. I have to say though, 'M" has perfected his smirk and it really works. With those blue eyes and cheekbones, smirking may just be all he needs! I'm sure Mom will be happy to have his Senior pictures all finished, as with 4 kids, this family is always on the go! Thank you again for having me photograph your son, I am looking forward to posting some family shots very soon, and to photographing your daughters in the future! Please share this link with your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!