Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sneak Peek of Little Miss "S"!

I've been waiting since last fall to photograph Miss "S"...We finally got a date set that worked, and everyone healthy! To Mom's dismay, she lost her front tooth a couple days before our session, so we got some really cute toothless grins. Miss "S" has beautiful blond hair, and Mom always dresses her in the cutest Matilda Jane clothes! "S' who is super sweet, can also get me to really work for those smiles:) just like my daughter, who is the exact same age-so when I got some pouty looks and sassy smiles, I was ready:) Mom, I think we accomplished getting a "few" great shots, these are some of my favorites. When the gallery is ready Ill email you. Thank you again for a great time.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!