Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sneak Peek of "D"Kids!


















































My good friend decided to try an outdoor session...she normally does her pictures in studio. I am so glad she gave it a try...as you can see, her children are beautiful! I got so much cooperation, it was awesome! Be sure to tell them they rocked the session! Little "S" with his crinkle nose was too cute, and Big brother "V" was a trooper with the big boy poses. Miss "I" is amazing, I did not even post the twirling shots as this will have to be a whole separate post-there are that many:)! I am looking forward to helping you create your photo wall and to posting your entire session soon! I promised a HUGE sneak peek for you to share, so I hope this is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!