Friday, June 8, 2012

Sneak Peek of "M" kids!


















































2 year olds, are hard to photograph....really hard to photograph! Two year old TWINS and a 5 year old brother...hmmmm. Mom said they would not be easy...a shy sister, and active twin brother. I was prepared to try anything and everything to get some great shots. When I met the "M" family, I can tell you the children were dressed so cute and were BEAUTIFUL! I had high hopes...after some coaxing Ms. "V" away from Dad (thank for taking those laps around the barn :), a game of ring a round the rosy and a basket of apples ended up doing the trick! Of course we had a tough crowd, and Mom and Dad actually did have to fall down to get some grins! Thank you so much for working so hard with me. Hearing from you that our session was the best you'd ever had was great to hear. I am very happy with the end result and what we captured. I am so glad they liked the apples too! Have a great trip and I look forward to meeting in the early Fall. When the gallery is ready I will email you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol,
Thank you for sharing the sneak peek. I'm amazed at the quality of the photos. Considering what we went through, they turned out beautiful. You did a great job.
Our favorite for now is the first one. The solo pics turned out beautiful too.
Mom and Dad also ate the leftover apples :) They were delicious.
End of August we will be back so I will call you then to set a meeting date.
Have a great summer.
Cuca Maliqi

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!