Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sneak Peek of "E" family, Downtown Naperville

I posted Ms. "H" back in the fall as she celebrated her senior year. Mom and Dad decided to do a family session with big brother "E", I think it has been quite a few years since their last photo together. I have photographed so many small children and siblings this Spring, that photographing the "E" family was like a "mini-vacation":) Perfectly coordinated, everyone happy with  nice natural smiles! I guess sometimes work can be "easy"! I loved seeing how well "H" & "E" get along....this whole family has such a nice bond and is so laid back. We were right when we decided to finish up our session, we definitely got the shot. Mom thanks again for coordinating everyone so well and a fantastic session.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!