Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sneak Peek of Senior class of 2012 "W"!

"W" is so much for to photograph, its like a celebrity who just talks and converses, totally oblivious to the camera:) Having photographed "W" before, I think we got it together and had a really great session. "W" wanted nothing to do with his "HAT" from graduation, but I knew Mom wanted a few. We found a perfect spot next to a bridge at the end, so I had Mr. "W" sit on this brick wall. While he was up there and couldn't walk away, we plopped the hat on for a few shots...I think these are my favs from the session! Thank you again for a great time, It was really nice to finally meet Mr. S, and seeing Mrs. S is always like seeing family.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!