Tuesday, August 28, 2012

ONE ROCK! Urban Cake Smash, Naperville!

Her shirt says ONE ROCK, with a short sassy tutu, and adorable blue eyes and blond hair. Yes, she ROCKED her session. When I first spoke with Mom about a 1 year cake smash  I had assumed we were going to do a traditional indoor session, and was pleasantly surprised the we were going urban. I think everyone knows I have a passion for the Urban environment, said for Naperville quick cleaning up any graffiti before we can ever photograph it, there are a ton of cool urban photo spots:)

Little Ms. "C"'s big sisters came too, and were super cute and a bit sassy! I think whoever got to hold the baby smiled the most!  After giving Ms. "C" some time to smile and get those clean shots, we went onto the cake! She literally sat, and ate it, right outside, as it this were what every one should just do:) Will Eat Cake-anywhere, we could sell tee shirts if we tried! Mom and Dad were so patient and easy to work with...I sooo loved the feather on the hat at the end. I want to thank Mom and Dad for being so patient while I got my PC back up and running, and for making quick decisions on the birthday cards...WHEW I can relax now, and get you what you need. Thank you again, Ill let you know when the images are all posted. Oh, and in case I forgot to mention it your girls are BEAUTIFUL.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!