Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sneak Peek of High Shool Senior "K" class of 2013!

I've always wanted to do a workshop where I can shoot professional models, just for fun...Ms. "K" has satisfied that! From her hat to her boots, Ms. "K" was truly comfortable in front of the camera and exuded so much confidence, I have no doubt that she will do awesome in whatever she chooses to do after high school. We used the settee to capture some truly vintage looks, cant wait to play with my art finishes and these later:) Aside from a very brief rain delay, we had a blast. If only the water pump would have provided us with some splash shots...maybe next time! Thank you again for a fantastic session. I am looking forward to meeting your younger sisters in the future. Seriously, you are very creative and have a gift at posing and communicating..I wish you the best!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!