Saturday, April 6, 2013

Love my work? Vote for me!

Ok, I have to say I used to think how funny that companies solicited votes for the Best of  Naperville readers choice award-Yes, I guess I thought good things just "happened" on their own:) However a bit of reality has set in and I realize that I may need a little help to achieve this goal! If you love my work, please vote for me!

Please comment below if you are voting and your name will be placed in a drawing for a free mini holiday session and 25 cards custom designed! The winner will be contacted one month after the "best of" contest ends! Happy voting and please know that I could not do what I LOVE without you all!

http://napervillemagazine.com/best-of


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!