Friday, April 5, 2013

Sneak Peek of Little "J"! Turning 1!

Last time I photographed baby "J" she was a sleepy bundle and about 10 days old:) Mom said that she was very active and on the move when we set up her 1 year session. Mom was right! "J" was a tiny ball of energy, and she so reminded me of my second son who was the exact same size at a year! I loved how she kept coming over to me and putting her head on my lap...totally got my baby fix today:) I wasn't sure if "J" would sit for the first part of our day, the cake smash...but she did really great, and yes got quite messy!
After a quick bath and a change of clothes we gave "J' a set of pearls and we pleasantly surprised that she stayed with them and really hammed it up! I did not know she could stand yet, and she stood  right up and smiled! Her eyes are naturally this amazing blue, no saturating or enhancing here...they are all hers! Mom, I know we totally surpassed our goal of "just one shot"...Ill be in touch soon so we can choose the images for her party!
-C






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!