Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sneak Peek of Neuqua Valley Graduating Senior "A"!

Mr."A" was great to work with...I think originally he was not going to take Senior pictures, boy am I glad he changed his mind! We headed over to one of my favorite local urban locations,  I rarely photograph Senior boys who are comfortable right away in front of the camera, so working with "A" was a dream...We really  no warm up period, as he was completely natural in front of the camera. He didnt miss a beat when the "cool" train came by and we had to quick run over to take some with it in the background-Seriously...I could see modeling in his future so be sure to call me for head shots! I am posting a few quick ones and will post more later! Loved the look and the hair:)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!