Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sneak Peek of the "W" family!

We had a beautiful day for our maternity family session...and a fantastic setting at Lake Ellyn.Little "I" had us running around -alot:) our visions of baby sitting with hands on Mom's growing tummy were quickly dispelled as 16 months is a hard age-everything is so very interresting to these little ones:) bribery and candy doesnt really start working until age 2, so that should work for next time! Even though we were on the move and chasing "I", we really captured many great shots! It was really funny when we kept asking "I" where the baby was and she finally looked up and said "Ya Ya baby" and went to get her chalk! I think when the "baby" arrives little "I " will be much more interested:) Enjoy the sneak peek, I am working on the gallery.

C











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!