Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sneak peek of Ms. "S" turning 1! Cake Smash...or not:)


I have photographed "S" since before she was born:) Mom and I were anxiously awaiting her 1 year cake smash, and had everything ready for the big day! "S" had cake for the first time a few days before, and did not like it so much...I found this out when they arrived for the smash session. We hoped that she would like it today and went ahead with it as planned...but.... not so much:) Ms. "S" did not really like the cake at all...or the mess that came with it. We got the silliest looks and hands up, like oh my how do I get outta here! Mom and I thought quick and brought her some toys and dishes. She played, danced and slid around on the dishes for the rest of the session...I am happy that we were able to capture her playful side, and know that Mom will keep some of the pouty faces for her future! Thanks again for working through with me, there is always a first!  Oh and thank you sooo much for being patient about getting to see our session.
C






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!