Friday, November 1, 2013

Sneak peek of the "H" family!

When I met "L" 3 years ago, she was one of the sturdiest fastest one year olds I had photographed:) Baby sister "A" has come along, and even thought she is not yet walking, she is definitely giving Ms. "L some competition as she is super fast and a ball of energy! Mom is really great at catching her and I am sure hardly gets to sit when the girls play:) We decided on an urban session and chose some nice quiet areas to work in , keeping it simple so we could capture as much as possible....Ms. "L" was a dream to work with, all smiles and so cooperative. We found a new stairway that I LOVED, and got some fantastic family shots there. I hope you enjoy the sneak peek and the gallery!
C











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!