Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sneak Peek of the "W" kids!

The "W" family is very similar to mine, 2 boys and a girl, just off the ages of my own:) Mr. "T" just overflows with personality. After the first 20 minutes, one thing came to mind...Tacky the penguin. Its a story about a penguin who is part of a penguin team that has to do a cheer and the goal is for everyone in the group to look and act the same:) Tacky however thinks everything is fun, and in his silly ways adds tons of personality to the "group" in the book, and in a silly way it all works out in the end...well, all I had to say to Mr. "T" was that he reminded me of Tacky and he was all smiles. He completely understood what I meant. I am seriously thinking about writing a book for photographers, and using tacky as a happy silly child:) Anyway Mom wasn't sure who Tacky was, so I will most likely include his storybook with her order! As you can guess, we really had fun the whole time, and had lots of laughs between our serious smiles....I think Mr. "G" laughed the most when Mom was helping to position the kids and elbow collided with forehead, no tears, just laughs again as it was tacky who collided with Mom...we did not tell him that he had a red circle on his forehead for the next few poses:)  Toward the end we did some individual pictures and Ms. A and the boys were so natural during them that I am sure Mom and Dad will be happy. It was great to catch up with you "D" I always have so much fun it truly does not seem like work to me.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!