Friday, October 18, 2013

Sneak Peek of Graduating Senior "K"! Class of 2014

Ms. "K" started off our session telling me that she wasn't good at this:) Well...one of my strengths as a photographer is finding the right angle, and I never shoot 2 people exactly the same. I told "K" no worries!:) I did find out after the first 30 minutes that her good friend is a photographer too, and she really is a bit camera shy:) however "K"  had these enormous eyes and a fantastic smile...so we had no problems at all! I think the funniest part of our session was up in the field. As we were crouched on the ground, we could hear what sounded like deer running just a few feet away in the woods. Kami's friend kept an eye out as I worried about Deer jumping over our heads! Thank you for such a nice time, I will post the gallery soon.
C






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!