Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sneak peek of Graduating Senior "M"! NVHS Class of 2014

Urban senior sessions seem to be a fav of the senior boys...there's something about the urban, edgy scene that captures...the I am almost onto College out into the world look. For Mr. "M" the urban scene worked great. I hope Mom doesn't cry at how handsome and old he looks:) "M" has a very strong look, the kind a photographer can just take pictures of, whether he is looking or not:) I'm not sure if "M" knew this when we started, but I was sure to tell him how photogenic he was by the end! After working with "M", we met up with his sister's, and did a short session of them together...watch the blog as this will post next. Thank you again for choosing me to work with your children, they are a true joy to photograph!
C








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!