Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sneak peek of Graduating Senior "J" Class of 2014 Neuqua Valley!

"J" reminds me so much of my oldest son:) He loves the outdoors, and baseball, and Math...we chose the barn for our setting and had a really great evening for pictures. Mom decided to stay with us, and it was really nice to see how comfortable "J" was with her helping out...loved the looks he was giving you by the barn-LOL I really think you kept things super fun! "J" has this look and "thing" he does with is hands- Ill be sure to add one of these to our post. I always ask my seniors if they have any shots they want to get during our time together, and "J" had a shot he wanted, a sun flare, but with the sun just over his left shoulder:) These  are a bit harder to get as we had to time the sun getting lower in the sky etc. I think Mrs. "A" and "J" must have thought I was nuts as we worked on this for quite some time...I have to say, we did finally get it, on the last 4! We did also got some really cool flare shots earlier before it was low enough in the sky. Please enjoy the sneak peek. C











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!