Saturday, January 11, 2014

Chasing away cold weather blues!

Winter is especially blah for me for a few reasons...1). too cold! 2). not enough sun and 3). I don't get to photograph nearly as much as I like to. To shake off some of these winter blues, I designed a wall layout using a bright colored chevron pattern and some more artistic beach pictures with plans to decorate my bath:). I am using metal mounts for this project that are coated and ok for use in a bathroom. Very easy to hang, and super thin! What I love about these mounts, is that you can create your own designer matte around an image, or add words, or a name, or any pattern to match your decor and can even order these with two holes punched at the top to hang by a ribbon. If you have a more artistic shot, and don't know how to display it, or would like to make a "custom" sign for your kiddos...here is a new opportunity to decorate with! I will have more designs coming to choose from. Please email, comment or call with questions!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!