Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sneak Peek of Graduating Senior Ms. "N"! Class of 2014!

After a busy fall, and long holiday I am back to working on Senior sessions taken this past fall. What a great way to start 2014! Ms. "N" was so fun and amazing to work with, after some rain outs, and a cold, we ended up with a perfect day. About half way through our session I figured out that Ms. "N" reminded me of Mila Kunis , something about her piercing blue eyes and dark hair....I love her smile in the close up shots, I had photographed her sister a couple of years ago, and I think Mom is going to have a hard time again as Ms. N did not take a bad picture:) This is a long post, and thank you so much for waiting until after the holiday rush for me to get these up!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!