Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sneak peek of the "H" family!

I haven't had a super eventful photography blog story lately:) Ours started out with the entrance the the park we chose being gone due to construction....my bad- a week or so I checked and all was accessible. The "H" family was super understanding and we followed park directions to enter through the back. After a short walk, upon entering the forest we were met with signs that basically said "beware of overly protective coyotes with cubs in  this area" Yikes. Having 2 little ones in the session, we opted to head back out, and I chose a new park for our session. It was a location I've passed many times, but have not taken pictures at before but it was only five minutes from where we were. Little Miss "A" and "L" were so well behaved, and happy to get things going. Miss " L" and I have taken pictures several times, but baby sister had not, so she was a bit shy and not sure exactly what I was doing with my camera:) After setting up the tea set and a snack, Mom and "A" hid behind this big tree and we got some super cute shots of both girls and the whole family. Toward the end, when Miss "L" was running out of "great Ideas" Dad decided to see if the girls would enjoy hanging up in the tree so we took a few pictures for fun, that turned out super cute too. I always say that I will get my shots, and that we did! I am so glad the location worked and that the kiddos held up. I love how the tree worked.
Carol












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!