Friday, June 27, 2014

Sneak peek of the "R" family!

I have worked with the "R" family before, and was happy to have run into Mrs. "A" in Naperville last fall. It has been 2 years since our last large group session. I've been to Cantigny many times, and it seems to always lend itself to a story....This time, as we were arranging everyone for the first group shot, I though I stepped on a big rock, however it seemed to squish- yikes. I looked down, and there was one of the biggest bullfrogs I have ever seen! Thankfully he rolled over and hopped off, with a little help from my assistant Rob. We continued with the family group and then took a break to get some of the kiddos with Grandma and Grandpa. Soon after we had to break as Grandpa was not feeling well. We still had the little ones and Grandmas wagon, so we stayed and took some pictures of them pulling each other around. I did a softer look for these and like the nostalgic feel they have. Even though we did not get to do as many arrangements as I hoped, I am quite happy with our results, and am so happy everyone is feeling better now! I will post the gallery soon.
Carol










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!