Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Photographs of Nocturne Video!

I had an amazing experience working with Michele McGovern and Dave Apps who just filmed a video for their new song Nocturne. My daughter was asked to be a child dancer in the video, and of course I could not resist taking pictures for them while there. The work that went into this production was...amazing the crew and dancers and staff all worked so hard to pull this together. I cannot wait until the video is released!  It was very cool to be able to shoot something like this. I am so proud of my daughter who hung in there through the wee hours of filming and did an awesome job working with the professional dancers and director! I am posting a few that I have finished and will share more as I go through them!
Carol






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!